4.25.2011

Fisherman's story

Fisherman's story

Well, I'm a pirate, I'm used to live in water, so, I'm a fisherman too.

And I'm going to tell you about the biggest fish that I've ever seen.

I was on my ship, in the middle of a lake, and I, alone, fished a whale...Can you belive? Yes? So you are very stupid, because this is, without doubt, a lie.

The true story begins with a bad weather.
And so go on 'till the end, when I fish a salmon with 2 tons.

That's all o/

See ya =D



What the hell was that .-.?



Vocabulary:
  • Fisherman - pescador
  • 's - pode ser a contração de "is" ou, como no caso, representar possessão, ou seja, a história É DO pescador.
  • used - costumava
  • too - também
  • biggest - maior de todos
  • I've ever seen - que eu já vi
  • middle - meio
  • alone - sozinho
  • whale - baleia
  • belive - acreditar
  • without - with é com, out é fora, without é sem(há uma ligação se vocês pararem pra pensar). Detalhe: within é com também.
  • doubt - dúvida
  • lie - mentira
  • begins - começa
  • weather - tempo
  • go on - é uma expressão que significa "continua"
  • 'till - é a contração de untill, que significa até
  • tons - toneladas

No comments:

Post a Comment