4.08.2011

Yar!

Yar!

How are you my fellows?

I only wanna know if you already noted that I am a traveler...

And more, I am a traveler because I am a pirate!
Yes, of course, who has logs? Pirates!

Well, today I am fixing my ship, because I passed for a sweet land and now it has sugar everywhere

Oh, hell!


No problems, after I'll tell you about this adventure, see ya!


Vocabulary:


  • Yar - onomatopéia referente ao pirata(o som que os piratas gostam de fazer)
  • fellows - companheiros
  • wanna - giria que significa want to, ou seja, quero
  • noted - notou
  • traveler - viajante
  • logs - diarios de bordo(mas isso vocês ja deveriam saber)
  • fixing - concertando
  • ship - navio
  • sweet -doce
  • sugar - açucar
  • everywhere - em todo lugar
  • ya - "you", ou seja, você

No comments:

Post a Comment