5.02.2011

Special Week

This week will be all about birthday...

...I know, is not exactly the blog birthday, but I wanna do something x)

Oh, yes, calm down people, I can't read all the e-mails at the same time, one per once, please...

Who didn't give me any idea, still is time to do it, tell me what are you thinking about the visual, colors, background, whatever =)


See ya o/



Vocabulary:


  • birthday - Birth significa nascimento, e day significa dia, por isso birthday é geralmente só utilizado quando se trata de seres vivos, no caso de aniversários de namoros ou de empresas, usa-se anniversary
  • wanna - mesmo que want to, ou seja, querer
  • calm down - acalme-se
  • one per once - um por vez
  • give - dar
  • still - ainda
  • background - fundo
  • whatever - o que seja

No comments:

Post a Comment