6.13.2011

The Beetles

Hey, one day, some time ago(not so long), I found a land with giant Beetles!!!

That land was (nasty) awesome.
Imagine a place where there are giant bugs capable of talking.

And I don't know why, but all of them were good musicians...


Well, but I didn't tell you the coolest.
They let you ride on their backs =D
YES, imagine you...riding a beetle.

I already told it to my friend, but he misunderstood me and did a new kind of car...called new beetle...

But believe me, new beetle is a bull shit when compared with riding a beetle =D (They can fly)


That's all for today, bye o/


Vocabulary:
  • ago - atrás(em relação a tempo, ou seja, é passado)
  • found - achei
  • Beetles - besouros
  • nasty - fedido/desagradável
  • awesome - incrível
  • bugs - insetos
  • capable - capazes
  • talking - falar
  • musicians - musicos
  • coolest - mais legal
  • let - deixam
  • ride - andar
  • backs - pode significar tanto atrás(em relação a posição) quanto, como no caso é, costas(porque as costas ficam atrás).
  • misunderstood - não entendeu
  • kind - tipo
  • bull shit - a tradução literal é merda de touro, mas podemos traduzir como porcaria
  • fly - voar

No comments:

Post a Comment