7.04.2011

Herbherth on Hogwarts(or near it)


OMG, It's too many H's

Well, can you believe? I found it!

I was going to london by ship, and found a huge castle, I needed to see what was that.

I went to a city that was near the castle, to ask about...

The city, to tell you the truth, was quite strange, there were somethings there that I never saw before(and now, I wonder if what I saw even was possible), for example, there were some candles flying!

And I'm sure that I saw two brooms racing...

Anyway, when I asked about the castle they thought that was strange someone doesn't know what the castle was, and so they asked what kind of wizard was I...and so I said: Wizard? I'm not a wizard. I'm a pirate.

And then, they said: Pirate? You will never find Hogwarts again Pirate!!!

And I saw a great light, and woke up on my ship, in what seemed the same place than before but...without any buildings...


And that was how I find Hogwarts(or almost it)...


Bye


Vocabulary:
  • believe - acredita
  • found - achei
  • ship - navio
  • huge - enorme/amplo
  • castle - castelo
  • needed - precisava
  • quite - bem/proximo
  • wonder - me indagava
  • candles - velas
  • brooms - vassouras
  • racing - apostando corrida
  • wizard - bruxo
  • seemed - parecia
  • buildings - construções

No comments:

Post a Comment