8.01.2011

Herbherth at Nowhere Land

One time I went to Nowhere Land, and do you know what I found there?


At first nothing...of course, but I started to walk to see if I could find something(let me be sincere, I was looking for the exit) and I found something...or should I say someone?

It was a kind of man, but he was very weird.

(maybe you should play it right now)

He was a real nowhere man, sitting in his Nowhere Land, making all his nowhere plans for nobody...

He didn't have points of view, he was a really sad creature...

Oh well, but he showed me the exit and I never saw him again =D


That's not quite all, but it's enough, bye o/


Vocabulary:
  • went - fui
  • Nowhere - Lugar nenhum
  • found - achei
  • At first - a princípio
  • sincere - sincero
  • exit - saída
  • weird - estranho
  • sitting - sentado
  • plans - planos
  • points of view - pontos de vista
  • sad - triste/deprimente
  • quite - indica proximidade, quite all é praticamente outro jeito de falar all
  • enough - o suficiente

No comments:

Post a Comment