8.22.2011

I need some time OFF

I'm sorry, but I'm putting myself and this blog on vacations...



But let me explain...I've no time now to post here as I used to post...

Now I'm studying, but don't worry, sometimes I will post here again, this is not forever, this will never be forever

I recommend you to follow me on twitter to know when I'll post, or follow the blog by e-mail.

Anyway, I hope you have been enjoying the blog, and when you miss me, please, post here, and you can be sure that a new post will come some days after that ;)


That's all folks, see ya o/



Vocabulary:
  • vacations - férias
  • let - deixe
  • used to - costumava
  • worry - preocupar
  • hope - espero(de ter esperança)
  • enjoying - curtindo/gostando
  • miss - sentir falta
  • sure - certo
  • folks - pessoal(de muitas pessoas)

1 comment: