6.03.2012

The dark witch

Oh my god, it was as dark where I fell as it could be.

But the true problem was the light. Because the only light that I was seeing, was coming from the other room and changed constantly of color.

When I got closer to see what the hell was that thing, I saw a woman.

But not any woman, she was strange, she liked to live in the darkness, without seeing nothing. She, somehow, was blind. But she had no vision problems.

I called her "the dark witch". So fascinated by the lights and colors that herself created to avoid her reality.

She also fascinated me.



I wanted to help her, she saw me, and left me get closer.

But something went wrong. She didn't want to saw the sun, she didn't want to saw the world and the things.

She tried to kill me, she poisoned me. She, now, hates me.

That's life. You can't try to help a witch, or else, she becomes a bitch, and thinks that you tried to kill her. And you can be sure, she will revenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment