7.11.2012

Herbherth is back home

Hi, have I ever told you about my house?

Well, it can even looks strange for you, but I really own a house, and I don't live in a ship...forever.


And wanna know what? I'm back...oh yeah.

And I love to be back home...you know why? Because I remember why have I left.


The climate around here is so dense and black... I just hate it. I can't bear it

Don't misunderstand me, I like the place, but the neighbourhood is horrible.


I don't blame them. Some of them has some old prejudices, and only god knows how hard is to get free from an old prejudice.

Some other lose their heads as easily as they lose their contact lenses.


But the truth is it's impossible to live in a place like that...

And that's why I want to always keep traveling.


Never going back to my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment