7.07.2012

Joe and his soul

Hello fellows, how are you today?

Really? Well, actually I don't care.

Let me tell you what a great adventure I had...I mean...who I met again earlier today.


Today I found an old friend of mine...Joe.

Joe was a really good friend. Yeah, that's right. He WAS a good friend.


You may be asking yourself now: Isn't he anymore?
Oh, no, he isn't. Why? You know, little things. It is just because now he is DEAD!


Yeah, but don't worry, I haven't killed him.


He's been dead for a while. 'Cause that I was suprised when I saw him today.




And I've never known why he died.


Well, I asked him today.




Oh, yeah, don't worry about details of our encounter. Some screams, someone crying like a little girl, I don't know who. Doesn't matter at all. Maybe I'll tell you later. MAYBE.


And you wanna know what he answered me?


He's dead, because once, a long ago, he said "I love you"...and it was true.


-And do you wanna know more, Herbherth?
 What?
-It was worth. You will understand when you find your soul sister.
Will I? Is it so worth?

...

2 comments:

  1. I thought for a moment: That's an interesting warning post.

    Then I realize that maybe Joe said "I love you" to another person, not you. My bad...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I liked your point of view as well =]

      Delete