11.30.2013

Hope is in the air...

I missed Kewony so much that I needed to go back visit the most wonderful place I've ever met...even if it was destroyed and I knew I could never see it again.


So I went... and there I was...

I might say it seemed quiet, but even destroyed, it still was beautiful. I could feel peace.


I could not resist and cried... it was...no...it is unbelievable.


But then I saw, coming from the ashes of Kewony, one, two, three...a whole family of the most beautiful and colorful owls that I've ever met.


I couldn't even count how many had there.

Most of them, if not all of them, was staring at me.

"They used to live here... I think they are the only survivors of the whole place" - An old woman coming from nowhere said. (Funny it didn't surprise me)

"It's funny that they are the only survivors" - the old woman kept talking - "because the local people used to believe that owls are spirits from the other side, and they are here to watch over us. Because of that they have such big eyes and seem so concentrated".

Yes...funny...it seemed that the city was reborning in that owls... but it was impossible because the owls already were there before the whole mess... at least it was what I thought.

"I tried to take a picture, but they are too far and too fast..."


I can not be sure of anything, but I can only tell you that after that, most all the owls started flying making the most beautiful rainbow in the sky I've ever met... and now and then I always look to the sky in my ship and see at least one of them... sometimes I see the whole rainbow again.


Exactly as if they were watching over who felt in love for Kewony and now has the hard duty of live without this city...

No comments:

Post a Comment