3.31.2011

About the blog

Before all, let's talk about the blog...

Why the hell did I choose this name?
Well...hhhlog...to explain you why I chose this name we need to divide it in two parts:
HHH is very easy to understand, in my whole life, when someone saw my name for the first time, always came the comment: wow, three "H"s. Well, how my name is difficult to write, I let an easier name: only hhh
And what means log? Well, I will have to ask you to see this in the vocabulary to understand. And I will also explain from where comes the word blog:

Blog is the contraction of Web+Log, so every blog is a log, but my blog will be a bit different, because I will treat it as a true log...don't understand? Wait to see =)!


See ya

Vocabulary:
  • let's - let significa deixar, porém let's é uma expressão que significa vamos
  • hell - significa inferno, mas expressões como why the hell e what the hell significa algo como: mas por que diabos ou que porcaria...
  • choose - escolher (past-chose, past perfect-chosen)
  •  need to - precisar(precisa do complementar to, pois quem precisa, precisa DE alguma coisa)
  • understand -entender(past/past perfect-understood)
  • whole - inteiro(a)
  • saw - passado de see que é "ver" (see/saw/seen)
  • always - sempre
  • came - vinha
  • easier - mais fácil
  • mean - significa/quer dizer
  • log - log no contexto significa diário de bordo, mas também pode significar uma tora de madeira, ou a formula matemática(logaritmo), dai vem o trocadilho da imagem do blog(onde tem tanto um livro quanto uma tora de madeira(inclusive uma tora no livro)
  • ask - pedir/perguntar
  • also - também
  • contraction - contração
  • so - então
  • bit - pouco
  • treat - tratar
  • See ya - ya é uma gíria para you, e see you é uma expressão de despedida como "até mais" ou numa tradução mais fiel "vejo você (por ai)"

1 comment:

  1. Faz um texto sobre bacon&games

    ___
    Léo
    ¯¯¯

    ReplyDelete