4.21.2011

Are you afraid of spiders?

Are you afraid of spiders?

I was wondering...There are so many people that are afraid of spiders, and 'cause this there are a lot of monsters in movies, games and books that is not but a giant spider...but I never knew nobody that was afraid of spiders...

...the nearer that I found were people that were afraid of insects, all kinds of insects.

I think that would be much scarier a giant clown...or a giant mother-in-law...


Jees...I became scared only thinking in it.

Just tell me...do it scares you?

Laracna from Lord of the Rings

Aragorg from Harry Potter

Spider men from...spider man


Alright, the last one scares me a lot, but this doesn't count.


PS: yeah, I have nothing more to post, any problem?

Vocabulary:


  • afraid - medo
  • spiders - aranhas
  • wondering - pensando consigo mesmo
  • 'cause - é uma abreviação de because, que significa "por isso" / "por causa disso"
  • but - geralmente significa "mas" / "porem", etc. Mas na frase ele tem o sentido de "senão" / "além de".
  • knew - conheci
  • nearer - mais perto
  • found - achei
  • kinds -tipos
  • scarier - mais assustador
  • clown - palhaço
  • mother-in-law - sogra(tradução literal: mãe por lei)
  • Jees - é usado como uma forma simplificada de dizer "Jesus" e serve para demonstrar surpresa, etc, do mesmo jeito que a expressão "Meu Deus"
  • scared - assustei
  • men - vale lembrar que mEn com E é homeNS no plural, mAn com A é homem. portanto na frase é homens-aranha.
  • last one - último

No comments:

Post a Comment