4.28.2011

Meanwhile...in theater land!...2

Hey, Did you watch the theater land post 1? No? See now!



Meanwhile...in theater land!...second act.

Brave Knight - Oh, Sexy Princess of the white palace, Where are you?

Sexy Princess of the white palace - Uhuuul, here I am brave man.

Brave Knight - Oh, Sexy Princess of the white palace, I love you, please, be mine!

Sexy Princess of the white palace - I'm what you want to, if, of course, you have the money for it.

Brave Knight - Oh, Sexy Princess of the white palace, what is this money that you talked about. Please, tell me and I will kill dragons for get it for my true love.

Sexy Princess of the white palace - You don't know what is money?

Brave Knight - Oh, Sexy Princ...

Sexy Princess of the white palace - Please! STOP IT!

Brave Knight - Stop what? Oh sexy Prin...

Sexy Princess of the white palace - IT! Stop say my whole name in each phrase, I hate it!

Brave Knight - And, what do my princess like?

Sexy Princess of the white palace - Money!

Brave Knight - I'm afraid I don't know what this word means

Sexy Princess of the white palace - And neither sex with a princess too, right?

Brave Knight - I don't understand.

Sexy Princess of the white palace - Just...Just get away. The Coward Knight is coming for his daily..."therapy". Come on. Move on. Go. Go. Go.

Brave Knight - ...



Me: what will happen after? Will the Brave Knight go back to his Lovely Princess? Will the Lovely Princess be waiting for him? Will the Coward Knight have money? Will the Lovely Princess join in their party? All this and more in the next...Theater!


Vocabulary:
  • watch - ver/assistir
  • theater - teatro/cinema
  • Meanwhile - enquanto isso
  • act - ato
  • want - querer
  • money - dinheiro
  • talked - falou
  • get - pegar
  • whole - inteiro/tudo/na totalidade
  • each - cada
  • phrase - frase
  • hate - odeio
  • afraid - medo/receio
  • means - significa
  • neither - nem
  • too - também
  • get away - expressão que significa "vá embroa"/"fique longe"
  • Coward - Covarde
  • coming - vindo
  • daily - diaria
  • happen - acontecer
  • waiting - esperando
  • join - se juntar

No comments:

Post a Comment