4.12.2011

Some tips

Hi!

Today I intend to teach you a tip to use my blog with more confort.

Some people don't like to click to see the vocabulary or scroll all the time the page. Thinking in it, I am here to give you a tip.

Open two windows, one with the text, and other with the vocabulary, let one beside other, so you can read faster and see the vocabulary.

I hope it was useful for you!

PS: you can also try follow me on twitter, I am always saying there when I posted, but this is optional(click in "find me" to find my twitter^^)

See you.


Vocabulary:


  • intend - pretende/ tenho a intenção de fazer. A palavra pretend existe, mas significa fingir.
  • tip - dica
  • scroll - rolar
  • give - dar
  • windows - janelas
  • let - deixar
  • beside - ao lado
  • faster - mais rápido
  • hope - espero(de esperança, não de tempo)
  • useful - assim como useless, é a união de use(útil) mais full(cheio), pode ser traduzido só como útil
  • also - também
  • follow - seguir

No comments:

Post a Comment