6.27.2011

Herbherth found a giant cockroach!

Yeah, can you believe? I just find giant things...I'm starting to think that I'm the little one on this story.

Yeah, Wasn't that!
I was wandering in São Paulo, when suddenly I saw a lot of ladies running, and screaming, and fleeing of a restaurant.

When I got near to see what was happening, I saw a giant cockroach.

I was already getting my sword to kill it, when I noticed that it looks sad.

So I asked: "Are you okay?"

And to my surprise...it didn't talk...yeah, it was a surprise, because this world is so nonsense that I thought every animal strange could talk.

But the cockroach shaked the head doing a "no". To me it was enough.

I asked her(I think was her) to follow me, and I bring us to out of the city, where I told her about a great place that I think she would enjoy a lot.

Unfortunately there are giant worms there, but I don't think that it will be problem to a giant cockroach!


And there are women that are afraid of cockroach...I spoke with one that was bigger than me, and it was very nice! (Cof cof my english teacher cof cof...)


That's all folks!

Bye


Vocabulary:
  • little one - pequenino
  • wandering - Vagando
  • suddenly - de repente
  • saw - vi
  • screaming - Gritando
  • fleeing - fugindo
  • near - perto
  • happening - acontecendo
  • cockroach - barata
  • sword - espada
  • kill - matar
  • sad - deprimido/triste
  • thought - pensei
  • shaked - balançou/chacoalhou/ mexeu
  • head - cabeça
  • enough - suficiente
  • follow - seguir
  • bring - trouxe
  • enjoy - curtir/gostar
  • Unfortunately - infelizmente
  • worms - minhocas
  • women - Só lembrando que com E é no plural, logo womEn é mulhereS
  • bigger - maior
  • folks - pessoal/povo

No comments:

Post a Comment