6.06.2011

I knew Jack Sparrow

With the movie I think is a good time to tell you about when I knew Jack Sparrow


Yeah, some time ago, I was going to my secret island, get some of my...stuff.

And when I arrived there I found my...house...opened.

You can't imagine my surprise when I saw my...door...opened. Because it was very well hiden.

Well...I am a very polite person, so, I immediately started to look for the thieves to ask them how did they found my secret rum room house, and after this kill them.
But instead it, I found only one drunk man that neither could stand up, almost dying.

I resolved to help him...and I regret it till now.

After some time, this stupid man came back to my island, and now with a bitch...that...just...burned...ALL MY RUM STUFF!

Man...I didn't believe in it...why do women do things so stupid? I hate them, and if someday I face with them again, I will...KILL THEM!!!


Don't you believe too? So I think you should watch it:


Why??? WHY????? WHY THE RUM???? KILL MY MOTHER BUT DON'T TOUCH ON THE RUM!!!

See ya..


Vocabulary:
  • tell - contar
  • about - sobre
  • knew - conheci
  • going - indo
  • island - ilha
  • get - pegar
  • stuff - coisas
  • arrived - cheguei
  • found - achei
  • opened - aberta
  • saw - vi
  • hiden - escondido
  • polite - educada
  • look for - procurar
  • thieves - ladrões
  • ask - perguntar
  • kill - matar
  • instead - ao invés
  • drunk - bêbado
  • neither - nem
  • stand up - ficar de pé
  • dying - morrendo
  • regret - arrepender
  • came back - voltou
  • bitch - a tradução literal é "cadela", mas é popularmente usado a referencias degradantes ao sexo feminino(prostitutas ou pior) - ESQUEÇA QUE VOCÊ VIU ISSO AQUI!!!
  • burned - queimou
  • hate - odeio
  • face - encarar
  • KILL - MATAR
  • should - deveria

No comments:

Post a Comment