7.14.2011

Politics o/

Hey, Guess what? I remembered =D

I would like to talk about politics now ;)



I would like to talk about the Bill S. 978...Actually, I don't know if this law exists or not(was going to be voted when I saw) but the idea of this law is something important to talk.

The idea that I mentioned above, was that if someone uses some work that have copyrights ten times, the person would be arrested.

All right, ten times is a little too much, so I agree about this until here...the problem begins now:
If someone is trying to get a song for free, or if someone payed for the song and just uses the song in the video to have a better video, but didn't want to give the music for anyone, or even if someone is singing the music, all of them receive the same punishment, and this I think is unfair

The problem is not who pays to have the song or who sings, don't you agree?

This law is a little ridiculous on this point, and 'cause of that and other, I never liked politicians

I'm sorry if you are a politician, I just wish you a better job =)

Bye o/

PS: If you want to see this law, click here!



Vocabulary:
  • Guess - adivinha/imagina
  • remembered - lembrei
  • politics - política. Políticos como falo mais tarde é politicians
  • Bill - Projeto de lei
  • Actually - na verdade
  • law - lei
  • above - acima
  • copyrights - direitos autorais
  • arrested - presa
  • agree - concordo
  • until - até
  • begins - começa
  • payed - pagou
  • receive - recebe
  • punishment - punição
  • unfair - injusto
  • politicians - político
  • wish - desejo
  • job - trabalho

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi HerbHertH! I'm Renold, the owner of the blog "Aprenda História Se Divertindo". I have others blogs, how "Eu Por Eu Mesmo (T.T)", e eu anunciei nele o seu blog. Olha, eu vou excluir o "Aprenda História Se Divertindo, se quiser pode seguir o "Eu Por Eu Mesmo (T.T)", renoldoab.blogspot.com. =)

    ReplyDelete