7.18.2011

The square world

Hey, have I ever told you about my spacial trip?

No? What a pity, because today I will talk about only one planet that I knew on that adventure.

And I am going to talk today about...

I made this Image myself =D, I am very proud about it =)

Yeah, I visited that strange place that is a huge square, but not only that, everything in it is also squares and cubes.

Imagine, trees that are squares, rocks that are squares, animals that are squares, people that are squares, GOSH, even the SQUARES are squares!!!

They thought me very different with all my curves(Yeah, I know, I am hot ;]) but that was normal, because I was the "invasor".

But I am very glad to say that they are really friendly, in a few minutes I was playing ball with them(of course, a square ball[someone knows "El chavo del 8"?])

And I became very surprised when I discovered that even the bubbles were squares...

And the most famous game in that land is Minecraft, do you know?



See ya guys o/



Vocabulary:
  • told - contei
  • trip - viagem
  • pity - pena
  • knew - conheci
  • proud - orgulhoso
  • huge - enorme
  • square - quadrado
  • trees - árvore
  • rocks - rochas/pedras
  • GOSH - é uma expressão, não necessariamente uma palavra, que significa "CARAMBA"
  • thought - pensaram/acharam
  • hot - é uma gíria que equivale ao nosso "gostosa/gostoso" quando referido as pessoas
  • glad - contente
  • friendly - amigáveis
  • bubbles - bolhas

No comments:

Post a Comment