8.18.2012

Philosophers

You can don't believe...But I'm much older than you imagine...


And a long time ago, I was hearing a discussion between philosophers about democracy.

That was really, really funny. Why? Because one of them was an idiot, and no one wanted to let him talk. That was when another guy said:


-I can don't agree with what you have to say. But I will defend your right to saying that, until the death.


And THAT'S when the other said that:

-Thank you very much. It was so nice you let me talk at last. What I wanted to say is that I am pretty sure that if only a group of few persons could take the control over the city, without letting anybody gives their opinion, we would grow really faster.

And here is were the first one has given his opinion about it:

-SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH UP YOU SON OF BITCH! I LET YOU TALK! I LET YOU TALK! WHY ARE YOU SAYING THAT, SHUT UP! SHUT UP! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY ANYTHING ELSE...

blablabla, and he kept screaming for a long time after that, but the guards was carrying him out and we could no longer hear him.



Because of this reaction of our friend, everybody agreed with the idea of the guy who could keep calm and think about politic.


And that's our democracy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment