12.15.2012

The White polar bear

Let me tell you something really scary.

Some time ago, I was with my girlfriend just wandering through the zoo...


THAT'S IT!
Scary, isn't it? Girlfriend, zoo, etc...

It really freaks me out!



No, of course I was just joking...I don't have a girlfriend, obviously.

So, I was wandering in the woods...Yes, in the woods, not a zoo!, when, from a cliff, YES, there are cliffs in the woods...in MY woods at least, continuing, from a cliff by my side an enormous White polar bear jumps above me and try to eat my head...

It was terrifying, I escaped by a whisker and ran away.



Well...now you can be thinking...But if it is a polar bear...of course it is white.

Well, but White was his name.


How do I know that white was his name? Because I encountered his owner...an old sir that looked like the creator of megaman but balder.

But it is a story for other post, let's end here that one!



See ya fellows o/

No comments:

Post a Comment