1.26.2013

The Old Man's face

Well, in my last log, I told you about a White Bear... now, let me introduce you the Old Man's face!

Other story that terrifies me...


Some time ago, I was sailing through the seas, as I always do... and suddenly...My ship was in a desert...


I walked along the desert to see if I could recognize something, or at least understand what happened. But when I looked back to the ship...there was a lake with some trees instead.


I went to the lake...of course, I was in the desert, and when I looked to the water, my face was totally different...it was an old man's face, but not me old...it was really some other old man...

And then, the face said: wake up!


I woke in the same moment, I was terrified, but luckly it was just a dream, when I looked to my friend sleeping in the same room, his face was the same old man's face...and without move the body, but moving the face, it said again: wake up!

I woke again, even more terrified...what the hell? I dreamed that I was dreaming? Really? I went to the bathroom wash my face... I looked to the mirror and... it was my own face. That's better, I thought, the nightmare is over...but after wash my face, when I stare the mirror again...there was it...the old man's face again in my body...and this time it screamed: WAKE UP!


That's not the face...the true face is similar to the creator of megaman(inside the game) and much more scarier

The end of this story? It truly has an end...but it is better you not to know


Have a nice weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Cara pode ver meu Blog e avalia-lo por favor ?:http://gamersfanaticosph.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete