8.04.2013

The most amazing adventure...

Hello fellows, how are you?

It has been a long time, hasn't it?


Well, let me tell you why I am so absent...as always...I've been traveling.

I went to a magical land called Lugia.
Actually, I am writing from there.

But I am not going to talk about this amazing land, because this is so special that you can only know it visiting.


I am going just to say that it is so magical, so happy, so colorful, that even the owls are that way...similar to this site:
http://descarte-se.tumblr.com/

Ops, I think I couldn't had shown this site...well, too late now, hahahahaha


Actually this site is my Lugia...but again, I am not going to talk about this.




I am going to talk about a special city that I visited. It's name is Kewony.
I went there a few months ago...and I just don't want to go out anymore.


I felt in love for this city...there are musicians everywhere, and cotton candy, lollipops, and it's warm, but not hot. It is nice to be there.

I like the people of Kewony...they make me feel so nice and happy.


It's a strange city, it is true...the architecture is different, but unique. It is not as everyone ever said it should be to be pretty... it just IS perfect, the most amazing and beautiful city that I've ever seen in all my life.

I've seen many cities in my life...I've travelled around the whole world, I've seen the seven seas, but I really can assure you, that in Lugia is where I want to be the rest of my life, that Kewony is the most beautiful city in the whole world, even in your unique way... its unique way that turns it in a so beautiful and nice city to live. This is a city so special, so lovely, that I really love it... I do love it... Is where I wanna live.



I think I can't say more... because this is one of those things that you must live to know how it is...
I just can say that now I like owls in a way that I never thought that I would like anything...


This is special...

Yes, this is special!


1 comment:

  1. i just want to know this place.. how i do ?

    ReplyDelete