4.05.2011

Game: Minecraft

Well, to finish the first week of the blog (yes, already the first week), I chose put one game, because was the only thing that I still didn't post (already posted a joke, a history, a music, a movie and a book)!

This game is called Minecraft, and he is very simple, you just need to be criative and survive the danger of the night.
To explain better, I'm putting this song about the game here, everything that the music says is true (yes, you can really do anything and ride a pig), but you can't fly alright?


Yeah, I know, it is subtitled in portuguese, but below you can see the lyric in english:

Woke up this morning on the beach,
Started walking, it's my regular routine.
I was on the search for some diamonds,hg
Let me tell you just what I've seen.

I saw...

a castle with a view,
fields of bamboo,
guy from Kung Fu,
a giant screw,
a kangaroo,
some chicken stew,
and the woman who lived in a shoe.

I saw...

a white whale,
the holy grail,
Pirate ships without a sail,
air mail,
volcano fail,
pyramids not to scale,
and some things I should not go into detail.

You never know what you will find
shaping a world that's in your mind.
See for yourself and walk with me

A world of wonder, a land of beauty.
Across the mountains and over the sea
but I still haven't found any diamonds.


I've been walking around for miles,
still no diamonds to be found.
Maybe I should look underground.

I started digging a hole,
drilling through dirt, then I fell through,
landed in some water.
What have I gotten myself into?

I saw...

Lava lake near the core,
Kratos from God of War
mushroom spore,
liquor store,
statue of dumbledore.

Wooden shed with a bed,
spiders and the undead,
arrowhead,
loaf of bread,
giant spool of golden thread.

I saw a sparkle in the dark.
I put my axe right through that mark.
At last found me some diamonds.
Oh I'm so happy I could ride a pig!



That's all Folks o/

Vocabulary:
  • week - semana
  • already - junção de "all" que é "tudo" com "ready" que é "pronto", already seria um "já"(fiz)
  • chose - escolhi
  • still - ainda
  • joke - piada
  • called - chamado
  • survive - sobreviver
  • danger - perigo
  • true - verdade
  • ride - andar/montar, ex: ride a bike/ ride a horse(andar de bicicleta/ andar a cavalo)
  • pig - porco
  • fly -voar
  • subtitled - legendado 
  • below - abaixo
  • Woke - acordei
  • beach - praia
  • search - busca/pesquisa
  • seen - visto(de ver)
  • castle - castelo
  • view - geralmente significa vista, mas no contexto tem sentido de algum lugar que tenha uma vista(sacada)
  • fields -campos
  • screw - parafuso
  • stew - ensopado
  • lived - vivia
  • shoe - sapato
  • whale - baleia
  • holy grail - santo graal
  • ships - navios
  • without - with é com, e out é fora, without então significa "sem"
  • sail - vela(de navio)
  • mail - correio
  • never - nunca
  • find - achar
  • shaping - shape significa forma, shaping seria algo como dar a forma/criar
  • mind - mente
  • yourself - você mesmo
  • walk - andar/caminhar
  • wonder - maravilhas(como verbo significa pensar consigo mesmo)
  • Across - através
  • over - acima, além
  • sea - mar
  • underground - em baixo da terra
  • digging - cavando
  • hole - buraco
  • drilling - perfurando
  • through - através
  • dirt - terra
  • fell - cai (passado de fall = cair)
  • What have I gotten myself into? - expressão que em portugues equivale a um: onde que eu fui me meter?
  • core - núcleo
  • mushroom -cogumelo
  • spore - esporos
  • liquor - licor/bebida
  • store - loja, historia se diz story
  • Wooden - feito de madeira
  • shed - cabana
  • bed - cama
  • spiders - aranhas
  • undead - morto-vivo(dead é morto, un dá sentido de negação)
  • arrowhead - arrow é flecha, head é cabeça, arrowhead seria a ponta da flecha
  • loaf of bread - fatia de pão
  • spool - carretel
  • thread - fio
  • sparkle - brilho
  • axe - ferramenta, mas geralmente significa machado, ele usou essa palavra pois picareta(que seria o certo) para falantes da lingua inglesa é um tipo de machado: pickaxe
  • Folks - pessoal

No comments:

Post a Comment