5.16.2011

I was at Aperture Science!!!


Hey, I already found Aperture Science!

If you don't know what is Aperture Science, I recommend to look >>>here<<< again!

Was pretty funny the place...A little in the middle of nothing, but a good place, anyway.

Unfortunately, I didn't find the portal gun, but I found a teleportation machine...


I don't know why(something about the kind of my skin), the machine didn't work so fine with me and I almost die...

Now I'm writing it from some strange place, because I really was teleported, and I have no idea about where  I am...



So...PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE, HEEEEEEELP ME!!!

Where should be my men now? I can bet that they are looking for Glados...these men are crazy.



PS: there are a lot of internal jokes about the game portal(and the game portal 2 too), to understand, look for more informations about the game, or just play it =)


Vocabulary:
  • already - ja
  • found - achei
  • pretty - pode significar tanto bonito quanto muito, na frase tem sentido de muito
  • middle - meio
  • Unfortunately - infelizmente
  • machine - maquina
  • kind - tipo
  • skin - pele
  • work - funcionar
  • die - morrer
  • writing - escrevendo
  • men - com E é plural, com A é singular, então ai é homens
  • bet - apostar
  • looking for - procurando
  • crazy - loucos
  • jokes - piadas
  • understand - entender

No comments:

Post a Comment