6.17.2011

Meanwhile...in theater land!...4?

Hey, do you remember(have you ever seen) this serie?

No?

Check out:

1º episode!
Episode B
Coward's Episode

And today, lets the show begins:

In the middle way between the Lovely Princess and the Sexy Princess of the white palace...

Brave Knight - Hey, please, can you help me?

Coward Knight - WHAT? WHEN? WHO? I don't know you... I don't know HER! PLEASE, let me alone.

Brave Knight - What? You don't know...who? Wait, wait. Calm down. What happened?

Coward Knight - Some Scary, but I have to admit, also lovely, creature...tried to kill me!

Brave Knight - ...? Who? When? Where? Come with me and we will kill this terrible monster that can not keep living!

Coward Knight - NO!

Brave Knight - Why, my sir?

Coward Knight - I'm NOT your sir, and because I'm afraid of that girl.

Brave Knight - You are afraid of...that...GIRL? A girl? Serious?

Coward Knight - Why? Stop talking in this way...you are scaring me.

Brave Knight - I'm sorry. But I have to admit, some girls scare a lot when they are in those days...You should have seen my mother when I was a child, I'd rather kill a dragon than talk with her...hmm...I guess that I actually killed a dragon to don't talk with her...and because of this I became a knight and never more came back home...Tell me, how do you became a Knight?

Coward Knight - What is it matter for you? My family is rich and have a lot money and...

Brave Knight - MONEY!

Coward Knight - AAAAAA, It's your, It's your. Get everything. But don't kill me PLEASE!!!

Brave Knight - What? I won't kill you. HEY. COME BACK. YOU FORGOT SOME PAPERS HERE!...Jees, I just wanted to know what money is. Now what am I going to do just with these strange papers with numbers?

Somewhere distant

Coward Knight - Wow. That was almost. That man was a thief and didn't see. Now, where am I? It looks pretty much with...some scary place...


Me - Hey, Brave Knight. I know what you can do with those strange papers...give it to me =D



Vocabulary: 
  • have you ever - algo como "alguma vez na sua vida"
  • lets - deixe
  • begins - começar
  • middle - meio
  • between - entre
  • alone - sozinho
  • happened - aconteceu
  • Scary - assustador
  • also - também
  • tried - tentou
  • kill - matar
  • Come - venha
  • keep - continuar
  • living - vivendo
  • afraid - medo
  • talking - falar
  • rather - preferir
  • guess - acho
  • actually - na verdade
  • became - se tornou
  • matter - importa
  • FORGOT - ESQUECEU
  • wanted - queria/procurava
  • thief - ladrão
  • pretty - muito/bastante
  • give - dar

No comments:

Post a Comment